Had to cut this one

heppnerguy

VERY nicely cut!!!  I've found there are a TON of great papercutting patterns that lend themselves nicely to the scroll saw, @ChelCass beat me to it.  :)

I like the multi-tone background, too, I gave that a try with two colors on a jellyfish kirigami papercutting pattern recently and was VERY pleased with how it turned out.

13 hours ago, Charlie E said:

That's beautiful, Dick. Great eye finding something that wasn't designed as a scroll saw pattern! Chances are you have the only one like it. :) 

It caught my eye because it had so much going on in it and just had to give it a go but then, after my wife saw the pattern I really did not have a choice in the matter, did I?

Dick

heppnerguy

12 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Great scrolling, Dick.  You are really stepping things up a notch with the colors.  Very beautiful.

I do not have the colorization going too well but I do enjoy trying to add some interest in my backer boards by using multi colors there. Thank you for your nice comments.

Dick

heppnerguy

12 hours ago, ChelCass said:

I bet it's a paper cutting pattern.  You certainly did it justice.  Beautifully done.  Found it!  Better late then never.........................lol.

House and mushrooms.jpg

There it is alright. I could not relocate it. I forgot where I had seen it. My capture was not nearly as sharp as was yours so I was not sure I could do it any justice at all. But that said I was somewhat pleased with the outcome. Thank you for your post

Dick

heppnerguy

10 hours ago, RabidAlien said:

VERY nicely cut!!!  I've found there are a TON of great papercutting patterns that lend themselves nicely to the scroll saw, @ChelCass beat me to it.  :)

I like the multi-tone background, too, I gave that a try with two colors on a jellyfish kirigami papercutting pattern recently and was VERY pleased with how it turned out.

I'm glad you liked the multicolored backer boards. I also think they at some eye appeal and interest to a project, especially when one is not an expert at painting them, like me.

I don't believe I have seen you post on the jellyfish but I will be looking for it

Dick

heppnerguy