looking for a tree of life pattern

rjweb

• rjweb changed the title to looking for a tree of life pattern
  • 1 month later...
On 11/17/2023 at 7:42 PM, OCtoolguy said:

Here's one I've been going to cut.

And another one in .pdf that I cut out of hickory. I've always been going to do it again but larger.

1e6e8366fdda9ecc16d61654d0e9454e.jpg

Tree of life with ornate border.pdf 107.51 kB · 46 downloads

I did this one a few years back.  First attempt with spiral blades.  I do one that was free from a colouring book page.

The main pattern posted is the one I found and got permission from the artist who did it.  Bill and Elaine Snell, Blackcat Artworks from Easley South Carolina.  I made it for my doctors and my wife.  There are many different patterns out there.  Try typing in tree of life stencil you’ll find all kinds.  The other one I did is designed by Jen Delyth , Celtic Art Studio.  She doesn’t mind if you use her pattern for personal use but be sure and give her credit for the pattern.  

IMG_0025.jpeg

IMG_0018.jpeg

Just now, ChelCass said:

I would guess it is from Pinterest.  There are a ton of Tree of Life patterns there.   I would love to see this cut.

Pinterest is likely, I get a lot of ideas there. I'll cut it someday, but I'm just beginning to scroll so it will be a while before I try. As thin as some of the lines are, this will need to be pretty big.