Scroll Saw Weekend Plans?

Travis

Anybody got any scroll sawin' plans for this weekend? What are you gunna work on? I have a small car that I need to finish painting for my son. fEZ did a real nice Arabic calligraphy pattern of our family's name, so I'd like to cut that one out along with his "God Bless This Home" pattern. I think those will go next to my entry way. I'm guessing I'll only have time to cut one, though. Busy weekend ahead.

Right now I still have the Pattern Locked into place on my Scroll Saw that I've not touched in almost a week....

Damn World of Warcraft for it's Warcrack addiction.

I will get to it this weekend most likely, and I've got a Couple of Projects to eventually get sent out to friends...

I'll be busy this weekend, my wife made 3 more pattern of cross and Jesus on the cross.

I love saw dust.

JP

Sounds like a good weekend to me! I can't wait to see some of your crosses!

i've got good intentions...but with the snow storm on the way...we'll see :lol:

i was thinking about maybe another "hand saw".

our church is having a sportsman's banquet at the end of the month and i want to donate something for one of the door prizes.

Snow storm is a perfect excuse to hide away in the shop! I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the door prize. All of the outdoorsy people I know love scroll saw cuttings. Especially of wildlife.

my sister loves to paint, and she is very good at it, so im going to cut out a few handsaws, to give her to paint

Hi Indi. Welcome to the SSV! We're glad to have you on board. I bet thos saws would look really neat when done! You should post a couple of pictures in your User Gallery once she gets a couple painted. I'd love to see that. I really like when different artforms collide.

My son will be going down for a nap in about 45 minutes. I'm looking forward to getting behind the saw for a tish. I wasn't able to get fEZ's patterns printed before the weekend (my work has a really nice laser printer). But I do have a portrait of Mr. Bean that I made awhile back. I think I'll cut that instead. Busy weekend, but at least I get to play a little bit. :D

I love Mr. Bean, but the ole lady don't like him and thinks he's retarded and stupid.

I love the fact that the man can make anyone laugh without saying a word... Most impressive... not many have that Tallent..

I've not gotten to my Scroll Saw in a bit lol, Been lazy and addicted more to World of Warcraft... AGAIN... :roll: