Popular Post Charlie E Posted September 6 Popular Post Posted September 6 (edited) The day I started working on this a blue butterfly flew inside my shop and lit. So much fun watching this one come to life. Such an awesome lady. About 8 x 11 in 3/8” white oak. Edited September 6 by Charlie E JackJones, Dan, artisanpirate and 15 others 16 2 Quote
MarieC Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Fantastic! You always simply amaze me. I would be a wreck trying to cut all those guitar lines. I certainly would be using a lot of CA glue! Charlie E 1 Quote
Charlie E Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 10 hours ago, MarieC said: Fantastic! You always simply amaze me. I would be a wreck trying to cut all those guitar lines. I certainly would be using a lot of CA glue! Thanks. I didn’t break any guitar strings but I did have a few tiny pieces break off with the grain. Thankfully only one noticeable one I had to glue back. The guitar fret board I would compare to a solid blue sky on a jigsaw puzzle. Not much fun but necessary. Quote
Hudson River Rick Posted September 6 Posted September 6 @Charlie E "THERE YOU GO AGAIN" Charlie. Outstanding pattern & great cutting. Thanks for sharing. Rick Roberta Moreton and Charlie E 1 1 Quote
Charlie E Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 20 minutes ago, Hudson River Rick said: @Charlie E "THERE YOU GO AGAIN" Charlie. Outstanding pattern & great cutting. Thanks for sharing. Rick Thank you! I see what you did there. Roberta Moreton 1 Quote
Hudson River Rick Posted September 10 Posted September 10 @Charlie E Hi Charlie I knew you would pick up on the song title. LOVE that lady. A GRAT pattern too. Rick Charlie E 1 Quote
Peter N White Posted September 10 Posted September 10 Great tribute for a lovely lady. Charlie E 1 Quote
Allen levine Posted September 13 Posted September 13 (edited) Beautiful piece of art we are going to pigeon forge and seiverville Tuesday and Wednesday we are in Cherokee right now and I'm headed to judy gale Roberts studio one of those two days Edited September 13 by Allen levine Roberta Moreton and Charlie E 1 1 Quote
Allen levine Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Dolly was born in Sevier county and today we went to downtown sevierville to see her statue Every window in so many businesses had dolly art wombatie, Charlie E and JackJones 3 Quote
Richard Hotchkiss Posted Wednesday at 09:50 PM Posted Wednesday at 09:50 PM Charlie, very beautiful work and nice cutting! Would love to get this pattern of Dolly to cut. Have seen a few other Dolly patterns but this is my favorite. Keep up the good work. Charlie E 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.