Popular Post Fish Posted September 6 Popular Post Posted September 6 (edited) I have finally cut this pattern. It was probably 5-6 hours cutting. I never really time anything. Cut in cherry about 1/2” and as always had to slow down the speed so I didn’t burn the wood. I like the way it came out. It was 254 cuts not 255. I am working on using semi gloss poly for the finish using a small brush. It takes longer than cutting doing two coats. I’m gonna sell this one and cut a larger one for myself. This one is 8-9 inches. I used a FD #5 skip tooth and rounded the back with a file to do the cutting. Thanks for looking. Edited September 6 by Fish artisanpirate, Mike Crosa, ChelCass and 17 others 18 2 Quote
TAIrving Posted September 6 Posted September 6 That looks really good. Don't send the pattern please. I have done my lifetime quota of Tree-of-Life cuts. But Ilike your pattern very much. Fish 1 Quote
rjweb Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Very nice excellent cutting who’s pattern is it, RJ Fish 1 Quote
Richard Hotchkiss Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Beautiful, beautiful work. Yes those tree-of-life patterns do take some time but sure are pretty when you are finished. great job and keep up the good work! Fish 1 Quote
wombatie Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Excellent work, it looks really great. Well done. Marg Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.