Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted


Hey Crew! In this fun discussion style video, we talk about all the glues I use in the workshop for Scroll Saw Woodworking. This video is intended for beginners but, I hope I packed enough information into this video for everyone to learn something. I also show off some older projects to see how the glues are holding up. Hope you all like the video!


#ArtisanPirate

Posted
2 hours ago, artisanpirate said:


Hey Crew! In this fun discussion style video, we talk about all the glues I use in the workshop for Scroll Saw Woodworking. This video is intended for beginners but, I hope I packed enough information into this video for everyone to learn something. I also show off some older projects to see how the glues are holding up. Hope you all like the video!


#ArtisanPirate

Another great, informative video. Essential information for all wood artists. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...