Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am having an issue with the blade on my Hegner.  It is eating into the side for the table as you can see in the pictures.  Tension is good.  But I think the issue is causing problems with the Blades.  Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this or is it a major issue.  

Hegner help .jpeg

Hegner Help 2.jpeg

(Remove This Ad)

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

That looks like the blade is too low a tension or pushing too hard or both.  It looks well centered in that replaceable insert is what leads me to that conclusion.  My Hegner does not have the replaceable insert, I wish it did as I could make an incredible zero clearance insert then; but the blade isn't perfect in the slot.  Just a bit more tension and less pressure. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...