malar Posted September 16 Posted September 16 I'm looking for a pattern of a Phoenix. I've seen pictures on the web and have a name. I can't figure out how to contact him (Clayton Petrich) any one know him? Maybe he's on here? Thanks if you can help LaMar OCtoolguy 1 Quote
Fab4 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) Hi Lamar He's a seller on Etsy, looks like you can message him from there Not sure if he shares/sells patterns but has a few things for sale on his site Fab4 Edited September 17 by Fab4 added text tomsteve and OCtoolguy 1 1 Quote
malar Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 You have to join Etsy to contact him. Some thing I don't want to do. OCtoolguy 1 Quote
OCtoolguy Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/17/2026 at 6:49 PM, malar said: You have to join Etsy to contact him. Some thing I don't want to do. Etsy is free. Why not use it? I've purchased a few things and never had a problem. Quote
kmmcrafts Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/17/2026 at 9:49 PM, malar said: You have to join Etsy to contact him. Some thing I don't want to do. I run a Etsy store and I can vouch that you do not need to join Etsy to send a seller a message.. it used to be that way but about 10 years ago they changed it. Do not need account to message or purchase anymore... Fab4 and OCtoolguy 2 Quote
don in brooklin on Posted September 19 Posted September 19 PM sent with a source on Flikr OCtoolguy 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.