Popular Post Wichman Posted September 18 Popular Post Posted September 18 (edited) A new plaque. 3/4" pine plaque I picked up at a thrift store. Font is "OldeStencil" 147 point. I kept all the fallout pieces for a second plaque. Edited September 18 by Wichman add pictures JackJones, FrankEV, jerry walters and 9 others 12 Quote
Wichman Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 42 minutes ago, Mike Crosa said: Pictures did not come through. try it now Quote
don in brooklin on Posted September 18 Posted September 18 That is really well done. Look forward to seeing the next sign. As a font junkie I downloaded that font immediately. I then thought it was close to one I already had. FYI I like somethings about both fonts. Wichman and Hudson River Rick 2 Quote
barb.j.enders Posted September 19 Posted September 19 12 hours ago, don in brooklin on said: That is really well done. Look forward to seeing the next sign. As a font junkie I downloaded that font immediately. I then thought it was close to one I already had. FYI I like somethings about both fonts. I don't consider them "too close". They are both very nice. Wichman 1 Quote
Mike Crosa Posted September 19 Posted September 19 16 hours ago, Wichman said: try it now That did it! Nice work. Wichman 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.