A great scroller and a friend to many has passed away

Huntter2022

Lonewolf/Frank

To all the friends of Frank E.Robinson, he passed away this morning, while at the computer. I just returned home from the hospital, and noticed his computer is still on and still logged in to his Facebook account. He will be missed by ALL his Familiy, Friends, and ANIMALS. Please pray for his family as they go through this time of unexpected loss.

God bless his family and friends 

post-1495-0-50389200-1376775110_thumb.jpg

I am sorry to hear about the lost of your friend. It sounds like he must have been a neighbor of yours. I will pray for his family and friends. It is always difficult to loose someone we care about. I have no idea who Frank was, but I do care that his loved ones are suffering from his unexpected passing. My prayers will go out today for his family and friends. God rest his soul. He looks like a really nice guy. sorry for your loss.

Dick

David , I'm stunned and saddened to hear of Frank's passing.He was a dear freind of many scrollers across the world. Please pass on my condolences to his family and all our freinds especially Rick and Gina and Cherie and you as i know how close ya'll were to Frank. He will truly be missed by those that knew him. I will allways remember how much he taught me when i started scrolling. There will never be another Frank , he was one of a kind. Rest in Peace my Freind 

sully

Frank surely will be missed David, he was a teriffic person who would do whatever he could to help another person out. I respected the man for his knowledge, and problem solving abilities on most subjects. His cutting on the scrollsaw was beyond reproach, just think of the beautiful bamboo cuttings he used to make, they were impressive. Condolences and prayers go out to his family and loved ones, they will be hurting for a long time. David, how is "kanoka Bonnie" taking this news, she must be heartbroken? Len

Edited by Lucky2