🍀 Saint Patrick's Day - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🍀 50% Off through March 22, 2024! ×
🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Contest! Win A Designer's Pack!

Travis

Win A Pattern Designer's Pack!

To kick things off, we're hosting a little contest. :D We are giving away a Pattern Designer's Pack. The pack includes 3 clipart books from Dover Publishing (Big Book of Silhouettes, Ready-to-Use Sports Silhouettes, 1500 Decorative Ornaments). This is royalty-free clipart to be used in designing your own patterns! Entry is easy. All you need to do is register for your free account and post in this thread that you wish to be entered in the contest! It's that easy! Want a better shot at winning? Upload a picture of some of your scroll sawn artwork in your personal User Gallery, or upload a pattern (only patterns you have designed) to the Pattern Library. You will receive 1 entry per picture or pattern uploaded, up to 4 additional entries. So basically, you can enter 5 times! The drawing will be held on Feb. 14th, 2009. Winner will be announced in the forum. So be sure to check back to see if you won (not that you would go anywhere else). If you don't respond within 10 days, we will randomly draw a new winner.

If you need help uploading pictures or patterns, check out the Help Forum for a tutorial on how to use the User Gallery and Pattern Library.

Since you have a new account, jump in and start a thread or two and enjoy the new website!

OK...The fine print. Creating multiple accounts to increase your odds are strictly prohibited and will be disqualified. Clipart books may be substituted if they are no longer available. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Void where prohibited, yada yada yada. Lets have fun!

Thanks Handi! Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the new website. I edited your previous post to remove your email address. It isn't necessary and sometimes bots like to harvest email addresses from websites for spam lists. I hope you don't mind. I'd just hate for you to get on somebody's list. ;)

Thanks Handi! Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the new website. I edited your previous post to remove your email address. It isn't necessary and sometimes bots like to harvest email addresses from websites for spam lists. I hope you don't mind. I'd just hate for you to get on somebody's list. ;)

Travis: Thanks I didn't think about that, Good Plan.

Handi

I look forward to seeing this site become an active and successful scroll sawing site! I've been scrolling for a few years now and have benefitted greatly from folks like yourself and others like Steve Good. I wish you all the luck!

Please enter me into the contest as well.

Happy New Year!

Rob D'Alimonte

Amherst, NY

Travis,

Congrats on the new site! :D I would like to sign up for your drawing. One question , did you move your links over here or are they still on Scrollsaw Goodies?

Rick Smith

woodworker13403A

http://www.thescrollerandtoler.com

Right now they're on the old blog. I'll continue to keep those there (it'll help your search engine rankings). At some point in the near future, I'll be moving over the links to this new site. I'm still trying to figure out how to handle those, though. I have a few ideas that I think will turn out really cool. Once the forum gets its sea legs, that will be my next project. Speaking of links. If anybody has links to the old Scroll Saw Goodies blog, I'd really appreciate it if you update them to point to http://www.scrollsawgoodies.com (this url automatically forwards to the blog). I also wouldn't complain if you wanted to put a link to Scroll Saw Village. :P