Hello from Scotland

Matt7272

15 hours ago, Matt7272 said:

Just saying hello to all from a lovely little corner of Scotland; the wonderful Kingdom of Fife.

I'm not a native Fifer, nor even Scottish, I'm from Yorkshire.

I scroll with as much salvaged wood as possible. Mostly pallets, but occasionally nicer stuff.

Welcome to the forum Matt, from another Scot( A Real One)LOL. You'll find there are one or two of us lurking around here.

You couldn't find a better place to be for information, tricks and advice and best of all many, many wonderful friends all willing to help, as you will have no doubt found out by now. Ask and thou shall receive, as they say. Watch out for our Amazing Kevin, he'll have you breathless with the amount of great work he produces in a short period of time. Glad to have you on the ship. Come on in, pull up a chair and make yourself at home. Hope you make good breakfast, it's the only qualification you need :lol::lol::lol:

OH!!!, I'm a bit South West of you, Matt, way down here in Kilmarnock in AYRSHIRE. "Burns Country". Take care Matt.

Rob Roy.

On 5/11/2017 at 0:45 PM, Matt7272 said:

Just saying hello to all from a lovely little corner of Scotland; the wonderful Kingdom of Fife.

I'm not a native Fifer, nor even Scottish, I'm from Yorkshire.

I scroll with as much salvaged wood as possible. Mostly pallets, but occasionally nicer stuff.

friends like you are hard to come by,Welcome friend !i too salvage wood frong anywhere i can.keepds the costs down and free is good for Scotts i hear!

Welcome, Matt to our huge world wide family. I find it fun to realize how many wonderful people that  I feel i know well  from all over the world and yet have never really met in person. You should feel right at home here, very quickly if you take the time to log on and post often. Check out everything you can find here in "The Village" as it is filled with patterns, help and good times lurking around ever corner. From  the Eastern part of Oregon, I send our my joy that you decided to join us all here

Dick

heppnerguy