Its good to be here.

Jason

Well let me start by saying it's good to be here and be in the company of so many great craftsmen. I recently spent some timr browsing through the photos of other members projects, and let me say they are inspiring to say the least.

I enjoy scrolling,but its not my only interest. I also enjoy a variety of outdoor activities that include, but aren't limited too hunting,fishing,camping,hiking and riding my harley. I also enjoy reloading and have done a little light gunsmithing in the past.

My family life can get a little busy. My wife of 12 years and I have 2 children, a girl of 10 year and a boy who is 7. We are currently expecting our 3rd,which we already know is a girl. She is due any day now.

For the last 10 years I have been employed with General Electric as a machinist. It was always a dream of mine to be a machinist and I have worked hard to get were I'm at today. I'm the 3rd generation to work here. We build locomotive engines.

I'm a citizen of western Pennsylvania, born and raised. We have the right amount of snakes and spiders, few earthquakes, twisters,floods or wildfires.

I love my family,life and country. Thanks for allowing me to be apart of this community.

A BIG WELCOME to a fellow machinist!!!! I can’t wait to see you dive into some intarsia projects. The skill set of a machinist plays well into doing detailed work like that.

I have been in the machining industry for about 20 years and have been scrolling almost as long. It is a great way to wind down after a stressful day at work. I work in a job shop making parts for different industries such as the steel, rubber and medical industries along with food and food packaging industries.

I will be looking forward to seeing the work that comes off of your two very good saws. Make sure to post plenty of pictures.

We are all happy that you have found us and already have explored at least a part of what is on The Village. Be sure to keep exploring and enjoy all that is here. Any Questions just post it and you will find that you will receive many replies. I would like to suggest that you long onto the coffee house where you will quickly get to know several of our members. I do not frequent this part of the Village very often but many regulars do. I hope to see you around often

Dick

heppnerguy

welcome to the village. IU am also a Machinist ( retired) I was a old time machinist then came the CNC what a let down. Retire now and only a stroller and enjoy it a lot more than Machining. Part of that is due to the Village great people and a great experience.