Hello from Mike's Scroll Saw Patterns

Mikee

Welcome to the village Mike.  Unlike you -  I am a newbie to the saw and patterns and just be in the Village a short time but everyone here has been so great.  Primary interest is in Intarsia work but have recently (past couple of days) ventured over into trying some basic inside cuts on some Trivets thanks to some members here.  I am always looking to add patterns to my collection so will have to check yours out.

Mike,

I wish to welcome you here too. I have a good friend here in the village that goes by,"Scrappile". He has a beautiful talent for cutting intriquet patterns, and not too long ago I ran across your patterns and immediately thought of my friend. I just knew he would be interested in your patterns. I sent him an email only to find out he was already familiar with your work and had cut several of your a o patterns already. Since then I have been venturing out and pushing my envelope and trying my luck at more difficult patterns and now it is my turn to give some of yours a try. I am so glad you came on board her as The Village is full of wonderful and caring people. I hope you find time to maybe even share a couple of your easier patterns for some of us to try

Dick

heppnerguy

Thanks for adding me. I have been scrolling for approx. 35years and designing patterns for the last 16 years. Stop by and look around at www.mikesscrollsawpatterns.com  ;)

Welcome Mike.  I too am  Vietnam veteran, I flew helicopters for the 1st Air Cav in III Corps in '69-70.  I got shot down and shot and I am still recovering from all those things that the army said wouldn't hurt me.  I have a friend in Lucedale who comes around when he wants to catch some fish as I live on the eastern shore of Mobile Bay (on the fish river), been scrolling for less than a year but if you find yourself on this side of the bay, give me a shout.  Welcome Home!!   Bob

Edited by UH1PLT

• 2 weeks later...