Other similar patterns? Kids puzzle

Iguanadon

As I'm wrapping up my cutting for the big event in a week, I'm down to only needing to cut the kids puzzles... and I'm soooo glad... I'm about burnt out and the kids puzzles are so easy and quick that I am very much enjoying the "break".

Anyway, one of them that I do is a bunny with a baby bunny inside as one of the pieces.  I got it from a pattern book that I have, but wondered if anyone else has or knows of other ones that are similar... an animal with a baby/mini one inside.  I think they're very cute and the bunny is very popular.

Thanks for any leads.

Iggy

IMG_20170720_171748.jpg

8 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

As I'm wrapping up my cutting for the big event in a week, I'm down to only needing to cut the kids puzzles... and I'm soooo glad... I'm about burnt out and the kids puzzles are so easy and quick that I am very much enjoying the "break".

Anyway, one of them that I do is a bunny with a baby bunny inside as one of the pieces.  I got it from a pattern book that I have, but wondered if anyone else has or knows of other ones that are similar... an animal with a baby/mini one inside.  I think they're very cute and the bunny is very popular.

Thanks for any leads.

Iggy

IMG_20170720_171748.jpg

Good one Iggy!

20 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

Thanks for any leads.

Iggy

IMG_20170720_171748.jpg

Iggy, Good luck with that one. I had it at shows and it didn't sell. I even made twins out of the baby figure. Jokingly told some folks it was my only sex education puzzle. Not much interest.

Will be interesting to see how it does for you.

bb

2 hours ago, orangeman said:

Iggy, Good luck with that one. I had it at shows and it didn't sell. I even made twins out of the baby figure. Jokingly told some folks it was my only sex education puzzle. Not much interest.

Will be interesting to see how it does for you.

bb

Hey Brian, it's a popular one for me that's why I wanted to find similar ones.  I have 12 kids puzzles that I currently display, I sold 7 today and 10 last week.  I have 3 more design I'll be making this week for a total of 15 and I'm taking 10 of each for Lazy Daze.  By the way, if the weather forecast holds true, it is going to be PERFECT weather... it's normally 90-95 degrees and right now it's expected to be 83 each day and sunny.  I look forward to meeting you in a week.

IMG_20170819_072257.jpg

Iggy,

Here are some links where I have found "animal family" puzzles.  I do the duck and elephant family from the first link.  The second link has the rabbit family puzzle I cut.  I got the pattern shown at the link several years ago as a free download from rockler.

http://www.wooden-toy-plans.com/wooden_puzzle_plans.html

http://www.rockler.com/scroll-sawn-bunny-rabbit-puzzle-plan

Larry

15 minutes ago, JustLarry said:

Iggy,

Here are some links where I have found "animal family" puzzles.  I do the duck and elephant family from the first link.  The second link has the rabbit family puzzle I cut.  I got the pattern shown at the link several years ago as a free download from rockler.

http://www.wooden-toy-plans.com/wooden_puzzle_plans.html

http://www.rockler.com/scroll-sawn-bunny-rabbit-puzzle-plan

Larry

Excellent Larry, thank you for sharing those links.