Just to prove I have been in my shop

heppnerguy

On 1/27/2018 at 12:23 AM, heppnerguy said:

I finished up my "Lord's Prayer" plaque and have it ready to mail out on Monday. Unfortunately I did not get the lighting right, but one of the many things that I am not, is a photographer. The round plaque is something that I make and give to all the spouses that loose their mates, who I know. It is the most appreciated and brought to my attention, many times after I have given it to someone. This month we had 4 friends who lost their spouses and I also gave one to my son so he could mail one to the good friend's wife that died also this month. So I made 6 of them and have one more ready when needed. I also made two of the Steve Good, grandma plaques, one for my wife and one to sell on my Facebook page. I also made several state plaque for a client as Christmas Gifts. So you see, I am not cutting like Kevin but I am cutting and having a lot of fun doing so.

Dick

heppnerguy

work2.PNG

work1.PNG

work3.PNG

I" started this one in 2012 in just white formica,I  had tomany problems with chips i discarded it .I;m glad you stuck with wood!Its a real treasure!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 hours ago, Rockytime said:

I am so impressed! You must scroll like a "House on Fire!" Seems like you just started cutting it.

It goes pretty smoothly for me when I am at the saw. As my time on the saw adds up, so does the ease of use. My Excalibur saw does make things go a little smoother and faster then it was with my other saws. But I do not hurry myself, just try to not waste time when I am in my shop.. I don't think I am any faster then anyone else though

Dick

heppnerguy 

15 hours ago, wombatie said:

Wow you have been busy and doing very intricate work, lovely.  My only negative comment would be that the Forever Remembered plaque would be better will a name attached to it.  Just my thoughts.  Keep up the great work Dick.

Marg

Interesting thought.. I  just might try to see how I can work that in

Dick

heppnerguy

15 hours ago, GPscroller said:

Wonderful job on all Dick, really like the Lord's prayer.

Jeff

Thank you Jeff.  It was actually pretty fun to make. I just got back from the post office to mail it off. It is not my most intrigued piece I am made, but it  was my biggest sale per piece, that I have made. I really liked it also, The first one I made took me a lot longer and was extremely challenging but this one went quite smoothly. I said I was never going to make another one but when the order came to me and they were insistent on purchasing it, I could not refuse. I learned a couple of things from it so I am now happy that I  took it on.

Dick

heppnerguy 

Hi, Dick,

I'm just wondering what you glued your Lord's Prayer pattern to for the backer, please?
I've had the letters and enough trim for one project cut for a few days but, am not finding any
suitable backer of the right size.

I'll probably end up buying 1/2" plywood unless you have a good alternative.

God Bless! Spirithorse

2 hours ago, spirithorse said:

Hi, Dick,

I'm just wondering what you glued your Lord's Prayer pattern to for the backer, please?
I've had the letters and enough trim for one project cut for a few days but, am not finding any
suitable backer of the right size.

I'll probably end up buying 1/2" plywood unless you have a good alternative.

God Bless! Spirithorse

I sent you a PM on this question

Dick

heppnerguy