Napkin holder

innar20

1 hour ago, Rockytime said:

The silhouette would be easy but how to attach the napkins is the mystery for me.. Would be worth purchasing one just to see how it is made.

It is very easy to see. Mainly the way the napkin is folded and you need to find colorful ones. But there are tangs that the napkin fits between around the waste line. They are probably cut and attached like a tung and groove set up. If the patterns were available for sale is what I am after. I do not want to steal someone's idea by reverse engineering it. 

4 minutes ago, Tomanydogs said:

That looks like the 3 that are available. Now the question is what does this mean??  I do not have a laser. Will these come up as a scrollable pattern

http://Thank you for visiting our store. For sale is laser cut vector plan. Plywood Napkin Holder Digital product includes --- AI, EPS, CDR, SVG, DXF --- files.

4 minutes ago, JTTHECLOCKMAN said:

That looks like the 3 that are available. Now the question is what does this mean??  I do not have a laser. Will these come up as a scrollable pattern

Looks to me that you are buying the item not the pattern.

Okay I looked back at the site. I think I'm wrong.It must just be the laser pattern. Yes no good to me either.

Edited by Tomanydogs

1 hour ago, innar20 said:

I don`t now the original pattern owner and i don`t now - is it ok to share the pattern. Sorry. 

Pattern found from russian forum.

Where did you get the pattern from?? If you know of pattern designers over there that we might be interested in then that is fine to post their links here. We will get to the bottom of this. These have to be available somewhere. 

From what I see they are all coming out of Russia and are laser cut. They are such a simple pattern and easy project to make. I am guessing it will be a matter of time they show up from one of the pattern makers with many designs. From what I see there are about 4 or 5 different designs now. They are selling the kits and you paint them anyway you want so I am not sure about the grey area here of copying. 

Edited by JTTHECLOCKMAN