Hobby Lobby

edward

Depends on what you are looking for. They have alot of China made stuff. As far as supplies there are better places to shop but do carry most of everything. Not sure what a scroller would want to buy there. The BB is expensive as is other hobby stores. Paints and glues are high also. I have bought a few specialty things such as brass tubes or plating because I needed right away. But if you need right away then that is where they excel.  

4 hours ago, crupiea said:

I love the place, all sorts of fun stuff in it.  Not really too much for scrolling but outside that it has lots of stuff. 

be sure to download the app on your phone because there is a weekly 40% off coupon on it.  One item regular price of course.  

It might be a chore finding a regular priced item.. This is one of those stores that almost everything is marked way up and then they make you "feel" like you're getting an awesome deal because it's 20-60% off LOL.. Then they put out this 40% coupon and get people to come shop through the store for a " regular priced item " along the way looking for the regular priced item you find 5 things on sale you just gotta buy, LOL

I like Hobby Lobby.. but I don't really buy much from them.. as Jim said sometimes a walk through the store will spark some ideas..