We Lost Our Friend - Rockytime

Rockytime

2 hours ago, GrampaJim said:

Les will be missed by all of us.  He will be remembered for the great guy that he was, but I believe that Les would want to be remembered for his tag line at SSV:

Rockytime aka Les

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Rest in peace my friend, we will meet again on the other side of the river.

Thanks Jim. Beautifully said.

21 hours ago, Woodrush said:

That title made me sad when I first read it. I thought we lost you. 

I’m not sure you read through the entire thread. We did lose Les, but you could be confused if not following the full thread throughout.

This thread was originally started by Les, Rockytime, to say he and his wife were dealing with Covid. It progressed to where he was hospitalized, went to rehab, then had to be intubated, and then where he tragically passed. Once he passed, and someone had shared that in this thread,Travis updated the title of the thread to say that we had lost Les. Since then, the posts have been notes mourning the loss of him. One would need to read through the full thread to discover all of this. If you just read the title, and then the first few posts, you probably would be confused easily enough I am sure.

13 hours ago, meflick said:

I’m not sure you read through the entire thread. We did lose Les, but you could be confused if not following the full thread throughout.

This thread was originally started by Les, Rockytime, to say he and his wife were dealing with Covid. It progressed to where he was hospitalized, went to rehab, then had to be intubated, and then where he tragically passed. Once he passed, and someone had shared that in this thread,Travis updated the title of the thread to say that we had lost Les. Since then, the posts have been notes mourning the loss of him. One would need to read through the full thread to discover all of this. If you just read the title, and then the first few posts, you probably would be confused easily enough I am sure.

Now I'm sad again

@OCtoolguy and SSV nation. I have been following this throughout the whole time and it has taken me this long to post. I have lost way too many friends and family in the last two years. Each one hurts just as much as the last. If anyone weds to talk through this, I am here for you. 

Ray, I know it is difficult times, but you know who really cares about you and this goes to all that feel the pain. 

1 hour ago, Fedido said:

@OCtoolguy and SSV nation. I have been following this throughout the whole time and it has taken me this long to post. I have lost way too many friends and family in the last two years. Each one hurts just as much as the last. If anyone weds to talk through this, I am here for you. 

Ray, I know it is difficult times, but you know who really cares about you and this goes to all that feel the pain. 

Thanks, I feel that this is my second family. I know I go off on politics at times but I'm passionate about what is happening to our country and Les was in total agreement.