4 Good Hours

John B

3 hours ago, wombatie said:

Congrat's John.  Fabulous looking work on display.  I have to ask, did the the VW and trailers sell?  I hope they did.

Marg

Thanks Marg, They sure did, as we were setting up another stall holder grabbed both.
I may make another couple and see if they go. They were just a method getting ride of the 2 VW's I had sitting around. May prove to be great seller. ;)

giphy.gif

Edited by John B

20 hours ago, John B said:

Thanks Marg, They sure did, as we were setting up another stall holder grabbed both.
I may make another couple and see if they go. They were just a method getting ride of the 2 VW's I had sitting around. May prove to be great seller. ;)

giphy.gif

That's great to hear John.  I'm glad they sold, they were fabulous.

Marg

3 hours ago, Charlie E said:

That’s some great looking work John! Glad you had a good day. The money’s great but the best part is getting to spend that kind of time with your daughter. Good on ya. 😉

That I have to agree with Charlie, She was hard work as a youngster, but I wouldn't trade her for the world.
I never expect to be rich cutting items, I enjoy it, so this gets rid of items, gives me some cash to purchase more timber and a machine every now and again, and of-course a few beers.