Hi from Canada

Lester Willerton

Hi. I have followed this forum for a while now and picked up many good ideas and tips from the members here. I finally decided to join the group.

After retiring from farming in 2013 I built myself a woodworking shop where I could keep busy. I do different types of projects from furniture for the wife and daughters to bandsaw boxes and picture frames for my wife's art. But over the last year I have found myself gravitating to the scroll saw more and more. It is very relaxing and enjoyable. I am far from a master at it but find I improve and learn with each project. I look forward to learning from other members.

Thanks for accepting me on this site.

Lester20230425_114737.thumb.jpg.c0d7ad516a75106ee5a7737d25a2c965.jpg20230109_115334.thumb.jpg.de9af129d9ee4620c562b3ae400fdce7.jpg

Welcome to the Village Lester from Central Michigan.  Your work looks great, hope to see more.  Be sure to check out our Pattern section and make sure to check out Steve Good's patterns, he has some really nice ones also.  We have some great patten makers here who are always willing to lend a helping hand.