Montana New Old Woodworker

Longtooth Jim

Welcome to the Village from North Carolina. You'll find scrolling to be a pleasure and very addictive. I also have a WEN that has served me well. You'll find they (WEN) have their issues but I've had mine for just over 2-years now and I've had to replace the bellows a couple times (under warranty) and finally decided to get a fish tank bubbler to blow the dust. That works much better than the stock bellows. I've got the WEN 3922 and have to replace the blade clamps occasionally. You can get them from WEN for about $5 each. I usually buy them a half dozen at a time. Remember these are primarily entry level saws. The WEN LL2156 is a little better machine but hasn't been out but about a year and a half so finding information about it is limited. Steve Good, a very knowledgeable, and I might say authority, on scrolling did a review of the LL2156. He also has done many other reviews as well as having several thousand scrolling patterns available online for free. You can reach is pattern library here: https://www.stevedgood.com/catalog/ Steve also has a blog where he shares lots of information that you can reach here: https://scrollsawworkshop.blogspot.com/ Lastly, the members of this forum have a world of knowledge and are eager to help or answer questions so if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Ohh, and we love to see pictures so when you create a piece, be sure to post them in the bragg section. It is an inspiration to others.

• 1 month later...