A little more about me.

AlRosenberger

I am from Quakertown Pa. (north of Philadelphia). I like to walk especially in the woods. I have a real, lifetime, interest in Gettysburg. I am retired from metal working. I bought my first, entry level scroll saw about 5 weeks ago and have enjoyed it so much that I want to learn all I can. I join Scroll Saw village because in order learn you have to surround yourself with the best. Everyone has been so kind and so very helpful I know I made a great choice joining.

A big welcome from Southern Arizona. Ask anything you wish about scrolling and you will get your answers, most likely from several individuals. Also the more you post or reply to other's posts the sooner  you will find out we are like a big world wide family and you will realize shortly that  you too are related to everyone else here, or at least it will feel that way.

Dick

heppnerguy

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Gene. This seems to be a great group. I am so very glad I found it.

If you ever come across an easy pattern of a Collie, please let me know about it. I am just learning scroll sawing about 4 or 5 weeks into it so the patterns that I have been working on have been easy. However, I am trying to get harder patterns each time I start something new.

Thanks for the welcome.

1 minute ago, AlRosenberger said:

Thanks, Gene. This seems to be a great group. I am so very glad I found it.

If you ever come across an easy pattern of a Collie, please let me know about it. I am just learning scroll sawing about 4 or 5 weeks into it so the patterns that I have been working on have been easy. However, I am trying to get harder patterns each time I start something new.

Thanks for the welcome.

I've seen some on this forum. So, there's patterns out there. You might try searching the pattern section of this forum.

Another Tennessee welcome to the Village. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out Steve Good’s blog posts. He posts a free scrolling pattern almost every day. He has lots of good information for scrollers of all levels but especially beginners so be sure to look back through his older posts. 
https://scrollsawworkshop.blogspot.com