another paper cut pattern

heppnerguy

On 10/8/2023 at 11:28 AM, Scrappile said:

Holy cow, dick you are pumping out some really nice ones, quickly!  Your backer is perfect for that cutting... 

Thank you Paul...This is now the sort of patterns that I really enjoy cutting because they keep me focused and a lot more time on the spiral blade. I look the results and they make scrolling really worth my time too

Dick

heppnerguy

4 minutes ago, rdatelle said:

Boy Dick, you have some fine cutting their. I see a lot of blade changes. I still can't get used to a spiral blade. One of these days maybe.

I am with you on the spirals.  I just can't seem to get the hang of them.  Plus, they give me a lot rougher cut than my FD Ultra reverse blades. I am moving into doing more fretwork style pieces and have had success with #1 and #3 FD ultra-Reverse blades, but I know I could do bigger pieces if I master spirals.  Sigh...

On 10/8/2023 at 9:15 PM, MarieC said:

Dick, that is absolutely beautiful....nice painting on the background! 😊

It is nothing compared to  your work but it has been a step above what I usually cut, so I am happy with it. Thank you for your nice comments though, I appreciate you taking  your time to do so

Dick

heppnerguy

On 10/9/2023 at 1:15 PM, Dak0ta52 said:

Awesome piece, Dick. If it only took you a few hours to cut that, you're a lot faster than me.

I use a spiral  blade on them so it does go a lot faster for me that way. I really like getting back into the spiral and having some interesting as well as a little challenge cutting them. Thanks for the nice comment too

Dick

heppnerguy