beginner Scroller need advice!!!

As my ranking says i'm a nooby scroller so if there are any beginner tips I should know please tell me because i'm just a kid. I also made a present for my friend it's the green bay packers logo me and my uncle made it because it's easy it's just a g with green behind it. I love scrolling it's so fun! 

IMG_5900.thumb.jpg.01e5213dc5355d902a05f7b94f9b9057.jpg

First off, Welcome, this is a great place for new scrollers!. Second, you did a great job on the Packer logo! We all started, like you with beginner projects. And when you have questions, ask them, theres decades of experience here and everyone here is great and we are more than happy to help anyone who has questions. 

Also ,tell us more about yourself, your saw and such. all of us here can help even more if we know what you're using.

Let the sawdust fly!!

Chris

Edited by Hawk

Welcome! I'm pretty new here, too. I second the recommendation to get the Scroll Saw Workbook - it's a great learning tool. Denny posted the link, I'll quote it here just in case. 

On 1/30/2024 at 10:24 AM, Denny Knappen said:

Welcome to the forum from Tennessee.  I suggest getting the book which I shared a link.  I use this in my lessons.

Scroll Saw Workbook, 3rd Edition – Fox Chapel Publishing Co.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...