Shop Re-Do (Kinda)

A vast improvement for sure. I wish I had that much room. My problem is, when we moved in, the first thing I did was buy a stacked tool box and an 8 foot long maple topped work bench. I've tried thinking of how to change my shop around but as long as I have those two things, I can't do much. I wonder how others organize all their small hand tools. Wrenches, socket sets, pliers, screwdrivers etc. You did yourself a lot of good in how you've cleaned and organized. Hat's off to ya.

On 4/16/2024 at 7:50 PM, OCtoolguy said:

A vast improvement for sure. I wish I had that much room. My problem is, when we moved in, the first thing I did was buy a stacked tool box and an 8 foot long maple topped work bench. I've tried thinking of how to change my shop around but as long as I have those two things, I can't do much. I wonder how others organize all their small hand tools. Wrenches, socket sets, pliers, screwdrivers etc. You did yourself a lot of good in how you've cleaned and organized. Hat's off to ya.

Ray, Here's what I did in my shop for a lot of my hand tools.  Do you have enough wall space to do this?  Also I have a smallish stand alone stackable toolbox. It's the red one on the right,  I use as much wall space as possible.

She Shed, 5-17-2022 (3).JPG

She Shed, 5-17-2022 (1).JPG

4 hours ago, ChelCass said:

Ray, Here's what I did in my shop for a lot of my hand tools.  Do you have enough wall space to do this?  Also I have a smallish stand alone stackable toolbox. It's the red one on the right,  I use as much wall space as possible.

She Shed, 5-17-2022 (3).JPG

She Shed, 5-17-2022 (1).JPG

I have no wall space. My stack tool box is full to the max. Remember, I sold tools for 40 years and I was my best customer.