Popular Post RabidAlien Posted September 10 Popular Post Posted September 10 I work in the same office as a former SeaBee (Construction Battalion....CB....Sea Bee...), and he asked if I could do the SeaBee logo for him. 1/2" bbply, its about 13" diameter. Used a handful of Pegas #1MG blades, Minwax Natural for the backer and Honey for the pattern. Actually didn't take as long as I thought it would take to cut it, only about 12-14 hours, gotta love the Pegas 21" saw!!! Hardest part was not the rope outline, it was actually the very bottom section just below the "Can Do!" motto, lots of little tight turns in there. He was happy with it, which is good, cuz he paid me for it and a happy customer is the only customer to have. munzieb, Dak0ta52, Aggie and 11 others 14 Quote
TAIrving Posted September 11 Posted September 11 Great job Kirk! There is a SeaBee base in my wife's home town, Gulfport, MS. I have always admired them. RabidAlien 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.