Aggie Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Hi all I just got done setting up my stand. Hopefully I have a good day ! Horseshoe, Wichman, tomsteve and 4 others 6 1 Quote
meflick Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Lots of hard work on display there. Good luck. Nice work. Aggie and OCtoolguy 1 1 Quote
Richard Hotchkiss Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Very nice setup, looks really nice. Hope you had a good day with lots of sales. Aggie and OCtoolguy 1 1 Quote
Aggie Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 (edited) Hi all It wasn't the best day but I didi make 100 after paying for the spot and received 4 puzzle orders Unfortunately there was a college football game Michigan Wolverines vs Oklahoma Sooners and I live in Michigan so we didn't get to many people coming to the show. I live about 20 miles from where the game was played. Edited September 13 by Aggie Fab4, barb.j.enders, tomsteve and 1 other 3 1 Quote
garryatpa Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Your display looks very good. Are the wire frames used to hang pictures commercially available or did you make them? I have used wire grids that come in different sizes like those used in store displays . I add a black curtain draped behind the wire so the pictures stand out. Garry Aggie and OCtoolguy 1 1 Quote
OCtoolguy Posted September 16 Posted September 16 You have certainly put in the work to create all that inventory. It looks great. I hope in the future you can avoid "game day" and increase your sales. Aggie 1 Quote
Aggie Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 On 9/16/2026 at 11:59 AM, garryatpa said: Your display looks very good. Are the wire frames used to hang pictures commercially available or did you make them? I have used wire grids that come in different sizes like those used in store displays . I add a black curtain draped behind the wire so the pictures stand out. Garry I got them from Amazon and I ordered some gridwall hooks for them also from Amazon. barb.j.enders and OCtoolguy 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.