You Know You're A Scroller If...

Travis

You hug your saw or saws in my case after not seeing them for a few days. LOL That reminds me i need to run and hug my saw .

sully

Don't let 'Your Better Half' catch you, Sully...you'll be in the dog house for throwing your attention elsewhere! LOL

Don't let 'Your Better Half' catch you, Sully...you'll be in the dog house for throwing your attention elsewhere! LOL

Nick when i was given my 788 a couple of years back at a craft show by a old scroller getting out of scrollin i did hug that saw in public with my wife taking pictures of it ,then i hugged my friend Ken who gave it to me hahahaha

sully

Nick when i was given my 788 a couple of years back at a craft show by a old scroller getting out of scrollin i did hug that saw in public with my wife taking pictures of it ,then i hugged my friend Ken who gave it to me hahahaha

sully

Oh no...don't get on her wrong side Sully - there's always the chance that the photos may go viral on Facebook! LOL (I can kinda understand that you'd be caught up in the moment though...I'm sure I would - knowing how much work the fine machine may have already done (and you taking it on further).

Edited by Nick@tinkers-cove

You see a lovely piece of wood and you just have to have it because you have the perfect project for it.

OR

You get so angry at having to do other things when all you want to do is get to the saw.

Marg

When you finally make a shop signing saying "The Wood Whisperer" because you would rather caress wood than animals and would rather clean up saw dust than poop.

Was not in a place to attach the actual photo when making the above post - here it is.post-8034-0-58056900-1385506875_thumb.jpg

Edited by Doug