Jump to content

Mike Crosa

SSV Patron
  • Posts

    400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Mike Crosa

  1. Very good cutting. Your sister in law is gonna love it.
  2. Welcome from Miami, Fl.
  3. That did it! Nice work.
  4. Pictures did not come through.
  5. Have you tried the Google AI Gemini. I have asked it how to do things and it always gives me various methods to try. I would explain the problem like you did here and ask it for the solution. Mike
  6. Beautiful work.
  7. I have the Wen dead mans switch press to run lift to stop.
  8. Wish I had a shop that big.
  9. Welcome to the village.
  10. Wow, nice job.
  11. I will keep him in my prayers.
  12. I am looking forward to your interpretation.
  13. Wonderful work. Thanks for sharing.
  14. They look nice Kev.
  15. Agree with all the others, wonderful work. Give yourself several pats on the shoulder.
  16. Really great work! Cant wait for the dog!
  17. Really nice work. As they say persistence, persistence.
  18. Looks good. I like your interpretation.
  19. Thanks, this one is about 9 and a half inches
  20. Stack cut these angels (3), and put a backer board on them. One for a daughter band the other two for friends.
  21. Thanks to Kevin for sending me the pattern for this. It was a while ago but I finally was able to finish it.
  22. Had not seen this before. Looks interesting.
×
×
  • Create New...