Jump to content

Mike Crosa

SSV Patron
  • Posts

    400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Mike Crosa

  1. Looking forward to the results.
  2. Welcome from Florida!
  3. Me too! Hope everyone has a wonderful upcoming New Year!
  4. Very nice cutting.
  5. Title in the catalog is "Twelve Days of Christmas Ornaments"
  6. From the Steve Good Catalog.
  7. I finished the last of the Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve Day. Whew! Here they are. 12 days of Christmas Jewelry Tree Joy Nativity Turtle Trivets (2) Pineapple Trivet Craft Beer Give Thanks Pregnant A lot of work but it was a lot of fun. Looking forward to doing more sawing.
  8. Merry Christmas and hoping you all have a frutiful New Year!
  9. That is beautiful. You did a masterful job.
  10. Will do. I haven't finished them. Am down to the wire.
  11. Thbanks to all. And to all A Very Merry Christmas, Hanakah, and a prosperous and Very Healthy New Year.
  12. Thats a nice get up. My problem is I have no garage and work in the patio.
  13. Working on staining my 12 days of Christmas ornaments I needed a way to hang them to dry. I'm linited in space outdorrs and I found these hanging round drying rack on Amazon. Also ordered some S hooks as the drying racks have clips. These racks are really for hanging clothing items. They work great! Don't take a lot of room either. Hope this can help someone with the same type of problems.
  14. Have to do some more research but they look pretty good. I compared some prices with Ocooch and some are higher and some are lower. Will have to do more digging.
  15. Mike Crosa

    Hello

    Welcome to the village from Miami, FL
  16. Taking all of your advice. I am applying a light pecan stain and will finish off with a clear gloss. Will post picture when done.
  17. I stack cut 5 1/8" BB for the ornaments. I plan on giving them as gifts to family. Have to decide whether to just oil them or paint them. Wife says I should paint them white so that they will stand out better on the tree. I don't know.12 days of Christmas.pdf
  18. I stack cut 5 1/8" BB for the ornaments. I plan on giving them as gifts to family. Have to decide whether to just oil them or paint them. Wife says I should paint them white so that they will stand out better on the tree. I don't know.12 days of Christmas.pdf
  19. You did a wonderful job. I am sure he is well pleased.
  20. Beautiful cutting Charlie. I assume I can download the pattern ?
  21. A really beautiful job. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours.
  22. Beautiful!
  23. Welcome!
  24. Very nice. Do you know what the symbols represent?
×
×
  • Create New...