Jump to content

Mike Crosa

SSV Patron
  • Posts

    400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Mike Crosa

  1. Allen, I tried looking for the word plaque but could not find it in Steves Catalog. Can you tell me the exact name. I have a grandson I want to give it too.
  2. Wonderful work!
  3. Great job in cutting and pattern making!
  4. Looks pretty good to me.
  5. Ray a photo of the magnet please.
  6. Yes I went look for it too and no joy. But...I did find a few other patterns that I put into my todo list. It is a lot of fun just putting in a word or two and see what pops up. Its amazing. I feel like Forrest gump and his box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to find.
  7. Looking forward to seeing your work.
  8. Denny, I found it on Facebook on one of the groups. The poster said he found it on pinterest and sent me a photo of the drawing.
  9. My daughter recently lost her pet of many years. I made this for her as a memento. Murphy.pdf
  10. Came across this pattern and loved it.Three dogs.pdf
  11. Great cutting!
  12. Check out amazon for Oak Home Bright lights, their partial description, 6 Pack 7Feet Starry String Lights Waterproof Fairy String Lights 20 Micro Starry LEDs On Silvery Copper Wire CR2032 Batteries Included. Price on sale for $5.87. this may be what you need.
  13. Welcome from Miami, FL
  14. Very nice. Like the Gunstock stain. Will have to get some.
  15. Very nice. I am sure it will be treasured.
  16. I guess I am a bottom feeder as I have a devil of a time trying to do it the other way. Can never find the bottom clamp.
  17. Very nice.
  18. Thanks for bringing this video, it was very informative and I learned a lot.
  19. Denny is the MAVEN of Birdhouses!
  20. Really nice. Never saw one like this before.
  21. Welcome to the Village from Miami, FL
  22. Real nice.
  23. Wow! Lovely box!
  24. Sorry for the delay in responding. I had asked Sue for a modification of one of her Easter patterns. I was willing to pay for it but she did it for nothing. I thought that was very nice and above and beyond.
  25. Welcome from Miami, FL
×
×
  • Create New...