Jump to content

Mike Crosa

SSV Patron
  • Posts

    400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Mike Crosa

  1. AWESOME is right!
  2. Made this for my nephew. The picture covered the original text so I am repeating it. Made this for my nephew.
  3. Welcome to the village and I am looking forward to learning from you.
  4. Thanks for the info. Learn something new everyday. Never thought of your suggestion.
  5. Welcome to the forum, a lot to learn here.
  6. Thanks all. I appreciate your kind words.
  7. Great cutting!
  8. Very nice. I cut the Golden doodle one for my daughter and am cutting a Chihuahua. These puzzles can be addicting.
  9. Agree with all the comments, it is a wonderful piece.
  10. I was scrolling this cross and an image of my deacon popped into my head and I knew it was for him.. I made the cross from 3/4" cherry and applied a bees wax finish. He loved it.
  11. Welcome from Miami, FL.
  12. Agree excellent cutting and like previously mentioned never with a cross. Well done!
  13. Welcome from Miami, Fl. I can relate to the long absence from using a scroll saw. I was active until 2016, got ill, moved back to Miami from Ocala to be with family and just this year started back into scroll sawing. Hang in there, you can do it too.
  14. Very nice Denny. Going to have to give it a try. If would ever stop raining here.
  15. Welcome from Miami, FL
  16. What everyone has said I have ordered 3 times in the last year and the ordrs arrived quickly and the wood was top notch. I did not know they gave a military discount. Makes it even better.
  17. Great job!
  18. Thanks all.
  19. Saw this on another forum and it made me smile. So I made one for myself.
  20. Made this for my son in law who is an avid Shark Week watcher.
  21. Very nice. Great idea!
  22. Welcome to the Village. Hope to see your contributions
  23. Welcome to the forum from Miami, FL
  24. Thanks Wichman.
  25. Welcome from Miami, Fl
×
×
  • Create New...