Jump to content

Mike Crosa

SSV Patron
  • Posts

    400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Mike Crosa

  1. Cute!
  2. Looking good. Have to check out You Tube to see if there is anything about cutting stained glass.
  3. Merry Christmas to all. May it be filled with family and friends.
  4. For me Black Cherry with Chocolate chips. When I lived in Ocala, FL there was a place that had it sugar free. Yum Yum.
  5. Agree about the red and the yellow. Regardless a great piece of work.
  6. Wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing
  7. Welcome from Miami, FL
  8. That is very nice.
  9. I like them both, although I am partial to the green colored one.
  10. Welcome to the Village.
  11. Welcome to our village.
  12. Very nice and thanks for the pattern.
  13. Very Nice.
  14. Agree with all, a most impressive work!
  15. Very nice. Great finish. Mike
  16. Welcome from Miami, Florida
  17. Agree with all, light is better.
  18. I like your cutting a lot and how you mounted it. The contrast is really good.
  19. How did the silent auction go?
  20. Kevin I had vertigo and a good therapist and believe it or not You Tube helped me a lot. Prior to seeing the therapist I did some exercises for this at home based on the you tube. When I went to see him I had been cured. So don't despair with vertigo, it is treatable.
  21. Thanks Denny, now to find a small drill press for my shed.
  22. I read that a lot of members use sanding mops. I would be interested in getting one. What abrasive is the most used?
  23. Very nice. I have a brother in St Petersburg and he came out all right. Water came up the driveway about 12 feet but that was it. They have power.
  24. Agree like them all. Where can I get the Trivet patterns?
×
×
  • Create New...