Jump to content

Mike Crosa

SSV Patron
  • Posts

    400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Mike Crosa

  1. Wonderful!
  2. Agree with everyone. A heck of a job in segmentation.
  3. Beautiful scrolling. I love to get together and talk face to face but I live in Miami, FL a bit far from you. Thank God we have the Scroll Saw Village!
  4. Good work!
  5. Great looking work shop!
  6. Wonderful work!
  7. Cuts and recuts, you did a masterful job. I'm sure your sons friend will love it.
  8. Looking forward to it.
  9. Very nice. The heart is a nice touch.
  10. That looks pretty good. I look forward to seeing the final installation. Will it be moveable with the stand or will it be fixed?
  11. Welcome from Miami, FL. Boy you made that saw new again. Hope it gives you many years of pleasure.
  12. Agree with all and a beautiful project.
  13. Agree, very nice cutting and sentiment.
  14. 1,000 sheets a bit much for me. But hey if you are in production then why not.
  15. I also get the labels from Amazon but have not see them as cheap as Denny got them for. Denny whats the name?
  16. Beautiful Work!
  17. Great job at creating the pattern and making it.
  18. You have been quite productive. Very nice work.
  19. Yes, very good. I’m just not in a position to have something like that.
  20. Rockler has adapters. They come in a box with various sizes.
  21. Wow. Hard oak! Beautiful job. You have more patience than I have.
  22. Hi Jim, I wish I could do the same but my patio is surrounded by a six foot fence in my community. HOA would have a fit if they saw me working.
  23. I work outdoors in my patio. The scroll saw is in a garden shed. The kind that the top lifts up. I put the vacuum outside the shed and I am able to hear music fine. The vacuum is a small Harbor Freight model. In fact it is the smallest they have.
  24. I used 1/4 inch tubes I got from amazon. $6.49 "Waziaqoc 2PCS Flexible Water Oil Coolant Pipe Hose, with Round Nozzle Hose and Flat Nozzle Hose, 1/4" Thread Plastic Adjustable Cooling Tube. I did not use either of the nozzles that came with it.
  25. I have had the Scrollnado installed for a few months and although I was happy with the nozzle up top the bottom left a lot to be desired. After a few hours of sawing the bottom of the saw together with my pant leg and a tray I had under the saw would be covered in saw dust. A lot of saw dust. 2 weeks ago I switched the intakes from the plastic tubes supplied with the scrollnado, to loc line 1/4" by 6" hoses. I saw an immediate difference. The top was cleared much better and the bottom also improved but I was still getting a lot of saw dust. Then as they say, I had an Eureka moment. Why not attach a funnel to the bottom loc line. The loc lines were stiff enough that they did not move. So I found a small funnel, part of a set I got from Harbor Freight. Think the set was less than $3.00. I had to cut off a piece of the funnel so that the loc line ending would fit inside. I taped it with painters tape and after adjusting the position I started sawing. What a difference. I have included photos of the modification and also a before and after photo of the dust accumulated after 2 hours of scrolling. As a neighbor I used to have used to say "I am very well satisfied. Mike
×
×
  • Create New...