Now that the year has almost ended

edward

Now that Craft shows are done for the most part, until next year, what are your plans going to be. Will you be cleaning the shop up or getting ready for next years shows.  I my self will will be cleaning shop until the first of the year, and then getting ready for the spring shows. Opinions welcome.  edward

, My Shows are over. I bought a new table saw with part of my profits. Put it together last evening and this morning. And cleaned up

my shop. Next is painting the living room and kitchen. and hen organizing my plans. Getting new plans for next year craft show's

This years profits was up 52% over last year. next year gold is 25% over this year. Merry Christmas

I am still finishing my Christmas gifts and then I hope to get to some of the patterns I have been itching to make. I foresee another Eiffel Tower this year too. Have to do one totally to my satisfaction.  And getting more items on my Facebook page. I am just going to enjoy my shop time and seeing how my Village family is doing as I find a little more time to be on line again

Dick

heppnerguy

I have never done a show and don't think I probably ever well.  I also have never made anything for Christmas gifts.  BUT, for next year I plan on making lots of ornaments and Christmas things to give as gifts to family members.  I watched the stuff others here were making and it looked like lots of fun, so I am really going to start early and give it a good try next year. 

It seems like that 3/4 of my sales this year was nativity scenes so I will order more Nativity  patterns. My sales this year was up 165% over last year. I will start with my spring sales. I am thinking about taking orders on names  although I am not hot on orders, Just trying them this year. Will have to have 100% paid in advance.

Have never had time to make enough for a fair never had time to make all the Christmas gifts I wanted to this year but made plenty of ornaments for scouts angels of hope for cancer fund raiser ornaments for hancockwildlife.org and key chains and different portraits for owlcanada.org but money was made just not mine now putting lots of miles so wife can take pictures of eagle's

Stu

Edited by stu

There are a few things I want to do for myself this next year. I want to remodel the basement family room with some nice book cases and shelves and scroll saw stuff I like. I don't think I'll do any shows. Barely broke even with the ones I did. I seem to be traveling more for work this last year and I don't see that slowing down either. I'm getting our model boat club back together and I'll probably end up being the club president too. I guess I'm saying 2015 is a ME year. Me, me, me! Haha!