P.O.W Eagle intarsia

Clayton717

That is truly outstanding.  I had to look at it a couple of times to see all the work you put in it.  If you don't win first I will not be able to understand why.  Thanks for sharing this wonderful work with us all.  Good luck and

thanks again.  Would love to see a fret work pattern of this design.

jim

penquin

That is truly outstanding.  I had to look at it a couple of times to see all the work you put in it.  If you don't win first I will not be able to understand why.  Thanks for sharing this wonderful work with us all.  Good luck and

thanks again.  Would love to see a fret work pattern of this design.

jim

penquin

Thank you Jim. there is a fretwork pattern of this at the wooden teddy bear. Bronx cut and posted it. here is a link to his post -   http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/topic/20336-powamerican-eagle-in-fretwork-pattern-form/

Thank you Jim. there is a fretwork pattern of this at the wooden teddy bear. Bronx cut and posted it. here is a link to his post -   http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/topic/20336-powamerican-eagle-in-fretwork-pattern-form/

Thanks for reminding me.  Guess old age is setting in and I forgot it was done and posted.  Both are great work.  Will get this one soon.

jim

penquin

Congratulations, Clayton,

Well deserved award. Not Best of Show, though?

God Bless! Spirithorse

Thank you. best of show went to a music stand. We are not sure how they judged for best of show, but there were several things entered that took considerable more time and skill to make than the music stand. It did look nice and I'm not saying I should of got best of show, but there was a couple of pieces there that I was amazed with and surprised they didn't take the prize.