Made it to the garage finally.

jbrowning

Thanks everyone, yes it does feel great. And with the new respirator I woke up this morning without a tight chest like I would usually end up feeling the day after cutting. Wow, I'm planning on cutting the dragon out tonight and figure what patterns to put on the maple and the walnut I have had setting in my garage for the last month. Thanks Don for taking care of the doctor for me. He is a little bit of a "worry wart" if you know what I mean. :)

Oh Marg, you are going to love getting back to work after the cataracts are out. I couldn't believe how much better I felt after my two surgeries. Good luck!!

Jim

I will be heading to the shop later today and throughout the weekend.... Temps tonight may hit 15 below zero.  Good thing the shop is insulated and heated..... still working on a number of clocks and getting the urge to cut some more wildlife scenes

Edited by The Scroll Troll

Glad you got a chance to get back in and like Denny noted, happy the respirator is working for you.  Behave and remember to wear that respirator so you don't have to give that worry wart Doc anything more to worry about.  ;)   That's what I forget to do - either put it on because its' just going to be a minute. :oops: