New guy from Iowa

Oldmansbike

On 7/25/2017 at 8:33 PM, Oldmansbike said:

Just joined here. I'm from Iowa and have been using a scrollsaw for the past 20 years. I have a 26 inch RBI Hawk that I bought in 1996 new. Never had any trouble with it and have used it a lot. The pictures are some of the signs I have been making the last few years. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

You handle that scroll saw like a pro,Glad you joined!Welcome friend,keep posting your amazing work!

A big welcome from Arizona, as well. We all love it when someone decidesays to become a part of our family. You raised the level of scrolling when it comes to signs. Your work is not only well done but also an insperation to me to work on my creativity. I hope you take the time to log on often so everyone gets opportunity to get to know you better and you to know us as well. The people in The Village are very friendly and love to share their talents as well as their work with others. Glad you are here with us

Dick

heppnerguy 

• 3 years later...

Hi there @oldmansbike, it seems we have crossed paths on another board and didn't realize we were also friends here. Your work is phenomenal. I envy your painting ability. I can cut most anything but from there on, it eludes me as to what to do with it. Paint, stain, what finish? You have done a masterful job of sign-making. I hope we can develop more than just a casual relationship. Both here and on FB. See ya!