Car Show - Scroll Saw Challenge

Travis

10 hours ago, Tomanydogs said:

Here’s my sons ‘52 Chev I made a while back. And a motorcycle which was a puzzle that I converted into segmentation it stands and you can view it from either side. Right now I’m cutting my husband’s ‘71 AMC Javelin. 

ED59A363-E36E-4B3E-989F-0929EED51BCA.jpeg

C16F4811-4B6E-4B7A-92DB-160CA17F04E1.jpeg

A9DF1D48-AD66-4DF3-864E-F4175CF45C12.jpeg

I absolutely love how you've cut the '52 Chevy truck. It's wonderful!

On 8/10/2020 at 4:35 PM, kmmcrafts said:

Ohhh Boy... I'm looking forward to this one.. Only thing is.. I need to pick one or maybe a few of my car projects since I have over 60 car clocks listed on various websites not to mention puzzles, portraits and ornaments.. I'm going to have to think about what ones have the best story to go along with them.. I guess since you said your first car was a 83 Camaro..  I'll start with one of those, LOL.. I'll think about something personal and post it along with a story behind it I suppose..

il_794xN.2154288162_3q0h.jpg

il_794xN.1445101872_38h8.jpg

You certainly have taken these car clocks to a new level as you continue to add more of them to  your list of projects.  Always fun to check out your posts and see which new car has hit your list. 

Dick

heppnerguy

On 8/10/2020 at 5:54 PM, OzarkSawdust said:

Well...I did Santa's Pickup earlier this year.

I made and sold a 57 Chevy for a car show in March...if I can find the picture..LOL.

IMG_1047.jpg

I enjoy this one, once I saw it actually cut and posted. You did a great job on this and it makes me want to cut one also

Dick

heppnerguy

I have been away from home for a couple of months, so I am way behind here in The Village. I would never find the time needed to make comments on every piece here so i just 'liked' them and after I get back in the groove I hope to be able to have the time to make comments, as I love looking at everyone's projects and this month was a winner, in deed. So to sum things up, "Everyone's projects are lots of fun and well cut. I sure enjoyed looking through them.  So glad to be a part of this group"

Dick

heppnerguy

On 9/5/2020 at 2:40 PM, Foxfold said:

Welcome back Dick, we sure missed you. xx

Oh, how nice.  I did get to spend some time with Scrappile and we enjoyed a nice talk together. He is in good health and always in a friendly mood. I was planning on spending one more day while I was up in Oregon but it did not work out. 

Dick

heppnerguy