Yahoo Vaccine #2

I like it Don. 

I hope to get our second shots booked tomorrow and to get the actual shots before the end of June.  I altered Steve's plans a little bit to make pins to wear once we are fully vaccinated:

1424545106_Vaccinatedpins-small.thumb.JPG.13eadbab5f74277aa2c1fa2071d5ba2a.JPG

I will probably wear the more subtle one in public but the blatant one with family and close friends.

2 minutes ago, don in brooklin on said:

Love the idea of the pin. 

We ended up in Stoufville as they didnot have enough people so they opened it up to anyone over 70.  Really slick operation. It was Moderna.

I received a phone call from the VA asking me if I was going to get my vaccination. I told them yes and asked how long was the wait list.. They gave me a time the next morning at 8am. two weeks later, same time frame, I got my second one. I also was talking with one of my morning coffee group guys and he had mentioned that he had received the Johnson and Johnson, one shot vaccination the day before. I asked where he got it and he gave me a phone number. An hour later I had my wife call the phone number and she went in and got her shot the next morning. No waiting for either of us. I was really surprised. Everyone wishing to have the shot has had many opportunities to do so, here in the Phoenix area and they are now administering them to people as young as 16 years old.