Jump to content

Recommended Posts

(Remove This Ad)

Posted

Frank, you did great on those. I live in Florida now and I would love to make the crane and palm tree one. Do you have a pattern for that or can I get one somewhere. Thank, Ralph

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, rdatelle said:

Frank, you did great on those. I live in Florida now and I would love to make the crane and palm tree one. Do you have a pattern for that or can I get one somewhere. Thank, Ralph

Go to Nrw Pattern Announcements.  Already posted there.

Where you locsted in Florida?

Edited by FrankEV
Posted
4 minutes ago, rdatelle said:

Hi Frank, I;m in Riverview Fl.

 

4 minutes ago, rdatelle said:

Hi Frank, I;m in Riverview Fl.

Hi Frank, I went to new patterns and I couldn't find it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...