Victorian Clock

rdatelle

18 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

You did an awesome job Ralph. I noticed you didn’t add the ring to go around the clock. That was the pattern piece you were questioning about. 

Hi Ron, I just checked the pattern and I didn't realize that piece was a part that goes over the center. i thought it was just a sample of the center hole. Maybe I can add it.

21 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

You did an awesome job Ralph. I noticed you didn’t add the ring to go around the clock. That was the pattern piece you were questioning about. 

Hi Ron, i was able to cut it out and add it to the piece. I have it clamped up now. Just have to give it a couple coats of poly. Thanks for the heads up. Tough to get old. Mind isn't what it used to be,

On 5/6/2023 at 3:41 PM, rdatelle said:

Hi everyone. Just finished this Victorian clock. I want to thank Ron Johnson for getting me this pattern and giving me some tips on how to do it. I made two of them. One is Oak and one is Mahogany. I'm giving this one which is Oak to my granddaughter. whose birthday is June first. She'll be 31. It's a surprise. I think she'll like it. They measure 16 tall and 8 inch wide. The other one has a red dress.

IMG_5107.jpg

I really liked that pattern when I saw he posted it in the Clock thread.  If I remember correctly he posted two.  I did a quick search for that pattern back then and came up blank. 

Great job on yours!