Pattern Hoarder's Score Card

Travis

So we all know how many we have, now how many are we going to cut? how many should we keep? how many have we cut? Questions questions questions I say just keep adding more in to the file maybe one day, you can share them with someone, say a grandson takes up the hobby/habbit it would be a treasure to find on your computer.

I am sorry to say I do not know how many I have. I don't know how to scan in to computer. I keep them in my head. I have them all memorized and bring them up anytime and draw them on the wood. Now does anyone want to buy Mount Rushmore I happen to have it for sale. Well I don't know how to scan and keep them so I have then in plastic file boxes no idea how many. when I want something I just look through them and pick one that hits my fancy. No I can't tell you were my fancy is. I wish I was more adept at computer stuff so I can put them on CD or scan to computer but this will have to wait until I retire and complete the ones I got and know which ones are keepers. Oh I do have the first CD form Steve Good does that count.

• 11 months later...

I wish you wouldn't have asked that question Travis!.  These aren't all actual patterns, but pieces parts, or gonna be patterns, or ideas.  But they are all my creations.  I don't have any from someone else.

It kinda makes me a little ill when i see you guys "collecting" the patterns i work hard to make, yet never cut them!  Oh well, glad i enjoy it...  Here are mine

Russell

post-2009-0-43618100-1425354631_thumb.jpg