Jump to content

Mike Crosa

SSV Patron
  • Posts

    400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Mike Crosa

  1. I love the simplicity of it. Did you create the pattern or is it available somewhere?
  2. Very nice. Is it to be a wall hanging or a table decoration?
  3. Agree about score. That's almost as good as getting the scroll saw.
  4. Thanks all. I haven't figured out how to change the orientation of the photos. The heat, rain and wind abated some today after we missed the hurricane so I finished the sanding. I still have fuzzies to get rid of and hopefuly tomorrow or the day after I can get to them and apply some finishes. Mike
  5. Watching your grand daughters first steps reminded me of my own grand daughters first steps. Being a grand pa is great isn't it?
  6. Very nice.
  7. At last the weather has tamped down enough to make working outside bearable. I forgot how much I enjoyed scrolling. These are my first projects. They still need to be sanded and the Panther has a bunch of fuzzies I have to get rid of.
  8. I have been using the shipping labels directly on the wood. So far no problem with stickiness.
  9. Agree with everyone. A wonderful piece of art.
  10. Welcome to the Village from Miami, FL
  11. Welcome to the group.
  12. I know my daughter would love it. Good job.
  13. All I can say is WOW! What a wonderful job you are doing for the kids. God Bless.
  14. Agree. Outstanding piece of Art.
  15. Old messages but I was looking for oval baskets and this came up. I am trying to figure out how to assemble the cut outs. I can understand rotating the cuts in a round bowl but how to do it in an oval. bowl. Inquiring mind wants to know.
  16. Agree with all. A wonderful job.
  17. Very sad to hear. My condolences.
  18. Hi Denny, nice work. Question how did you scroll the name or is that a lazer cut?
  19. Good for you! Nice cutting
  20. Amen to all.
  21. Yes working outside is nice. Would be better though if it were in the 70's though not the 90's. The first cut taught me a lot. I found myself pushing the work through the blade and caused me to veer off of the line. So there are a few hiccups along the way. But thats OK I was scrolling. I know I will better.
  22. Today, I used my Pegas scroll saw for the first time. It has been over 11 years since I last touched a saw and it was my Hawk. I finally was in a location that allowed me to have a shed. Attached pictures are of my "Work Shed and storage shed. I also have a canopy over head to protect from the direct sun and it makes a difference. I saw advertised on Tik Tok a small wall air conditioner, so will see if it really works. Also if you look close you will see my first attempt on the Pegas. Not to bad but not to great either. But I am back and my heart sings. Mike
×
×
  • Create New...