Another new person from Wisconsin

Grumpy Old Bear

Hello, 

My name is Jim, but those who know me call a stupid donkey (or something similar). I have been scrolling for about 20 years, but it feels like I have just started. I am always learning new tricks to make my sawing more enjoyable and easier. As I look around the site if I don't see any of my tips I will add them. I hope to learn quite a bit from this group.

Sorry if the first part sounds rather snobbish. I was doing that at work, and stupid me, I sit right in front of my boss.  Anyway, I hope to learn a lot here, and if I can, I'll help someone else. I mainly enjoy cutting word-art and Christmas ornaments. Thanks for the well wishes so far.

Edited by Grumpy Old Bear

Hello, 

My name is Jim, but those who know me call a stupid donkey (or something similar). I have been scrolling for about 20 years, but it feels like I have just started. I am always learning new tricks to make my sawing more enjoyable and easier. As I look around the site if I don't see any of my tips I will add them. I hope to learn quite a bit from this group.

Sorry if the first part sounds rather snobbish. I was doing that at work, and stupid me, I sit right in front of my boss.  Anyway, I hope to learn a lot here, and if I can, I'll help someone else. I mainly enjoy cutting word-art and Christmas ornaments. Thanks for the well wishes so far.

Welcome friend.I'm from Milwaukee.Hope you can share your tips and tricks with us,We'll be more than happy top do the same!