What's on your bench?

Travis

Currently on my bench:

2 Dragon Banks

2 Snail Banks

1 Piggy Bank

1 Whale bank

1 Three piece Nativity ( Steve Good Pattern )

1 Four piece wall design ( Steve Good Pattern )

2 Bread Basket with intarsia end pieces

1 Peacock lamp ( going on 2 years - I am slow with this one )

A bunch of 1 3/4 x 3 in. blanks to get turned into puzzle boxes for upcoming shows

I have several other things in the fires here but these currently are the main ones.  Only problem I really have is sitting long enough to complete them :)

DW

Sanding on a "Five Dragon Box" I cut,  pattern from finescrollsaw.com.  If I was a better cutter I wouldn't have so much sanding!  Tedious work and I keep setting it aside to work on later.  I am also scrolling a portrait my son requested of a friend of his that taught my son how to play the ukulele.

Have a trout on one saw and wolves I'm cutting on the other.

Have to go look but there are three or four others ready to cut.

Want to cut some intersecting patterns when I have time to select the wood for them.

Some tea light holders and heart plaques that need a finish .

A Mother's Day plaque, request from my Grandson. One more final top coat.

A Flying Pig One more final top coat

A dog, a cat, an elephant and a 3 leaf clover - all blackboards All need painting

2 Christmas ormnaments for some Scottish friends that will be over next month. Patterns on wood ready to cut.

Marg

which bench ?

Exactly what I was thinking my scroll saw bench I have a horse I'm cutting for my mom, a slingshot I'm gluing up to cut later.

Finishing bench I have 3 slingshots I'm coating with BLO.

Over by lathe I have a Sweet gum bowl I'm final turning and some slimlines gluing up to turn later.

Then my radial arm saw is covered in pieces for bird feeders/houses.

That is exactly what I've been doing this afternoon. I opened the outside doors that have been closed up for winter. Took out about 10 bags of sawdust and shavings saved from the planer and dust collectors. Now I am cleaning off each bench and then the floor is last. And I am NEVER EVER EVER going to let my shop get that messy again. (I say for the tenth time!)

Then I will have a rocking chair that I am fixing up on my bench. Then hopefully I will get to a project for the church to raffle at their bazaar.

Right this minute though, I am heading out to the barn to milk the cows!