no shop time

heppnerguy

going to Arizona tonight and the warm sun for a couple of weeks so i will not be in my shop during that time.. I hope my saw remembers me when I get back as we are really good friends. I hope you won't miss me while I am gone...WHAT????? What do you mean by thinking, "At last, we won't be have to put up with Dick's non sense for a whole 2 weeks?" I thought you people liked me........ :bored:  :bored:  :bored: /

That is what I get for doing my own thinking..

See you all, the end of the month

Dick

heppnerguy

Hey Dick have a nice time wear sun screen, don't swim with fishes that can eat you and stay out of trouble. You are doing this just right because when you get back my wife goes off for 2 weeks. So I get a whole month of half the nonsense I ususally have to put up with between you and my wife. just kidding don't tell my wife. Have fun

I envy you Sir! I try to get to the shop & Mrs. Boss or mom catches me :cry: We've got my mom here w/us, she has a knee that's shot & her Sawbones told her she wasn't safe to be alone, so guess who got appointed to look after her :shock: but it's ok. Mom is more important. :D  I'll get back to the shop, sometime :cool:  Enjoy your trip, Sir, & collect all the ideas you can for new patterns for you & your scroll saw :cool:

going to Arizona tonight and the warm sun for a couple of weeks so i will not be in my shop during that time.. I hope my saw remembers me when I get back as we are really good friends. I hope you won't miss me while I am gone...WHAT????? What do you mean by thinking, "At last, we won't be have to put up with Dick's non sense for a whole 2 weeks?" I thought you people liked me........ :bored:  :bored:  :bored: /

That is what I get for doing my own thinking..

See you all, the end of the month

Dick

heppnerguy

Lots of gold still in Arizona,Beautiful sights to see.When i was in Phoenix a site to see was the car junk yard .Not a bit of rust on any of the cars !Don't worry we will still be here!

Dick, hope you have a safe and fun trip, but do not look at houses!!!

We head for Portland tomorrow... Monday to Lincoln City for four days.  For those that do not know Lincoln City, is on the Oregon Coast.  The most beautiful coast line in the U.S.   Yes that is right... Huh Dick.  Be eating clam chowder on Monday, and not that East Coast red thin Clam Chowder, but thick yummy creamy west coast clam chowder..... Oh I so need this time at the beach.....  Me and Abbey (standard poodle) will be walking on the beach, listening to the waves, feeling the breeze, smelling the ocean,  in the rain, oh well, suppose to rain all week....... with all that rain, my poor saws will be rusty.

Kevin, Arizona sucks.... Heppner, Ore. is beautiful.....

Edited by Scrappile