One With Karate Table Sign Pattern

baggetta

Lots of youngsters are studying the art of Karate not just to weaponize themselves but to understand what it is all about.  As Mr. Myiagi says: “Lesson not just karate only. Lesson for whole life. Whole life have a balance. Everything be better.” This sort of suggested this sign for me.  You have to be fully immersed in the art in order to understand and use it fully.  I cut mine from a nice piece os poplar and used the off cut to make the base. If you are not familiar with my method of improvising bases, you can check out a short video where I touch upon this subject. Pattern in my Free Page

One With Karate Image Small.jpg

that's a great projet!!  im sure it was very appreached!!  my little sister took ty kwan doe. not spelled right im sure lol  for years earned her brown blet I think it is the one before you get your black belt but she had to stop. He eye dr told her if she got hit in the head  to many times it would dislog something or other in her eyes and shed go blind. she still uses her punching bag to practice her kicks. I thought about making one for  her but im not sure she if she would want one now that she cant really do it anymore. im sure this is a project a lot of marshall arts schools would like to have