Ya gotta have Heart

barb.j.enders

$50 each? I am impressed. I think they are quite unique when I saw the pattern, but I really did not think people would be interested enough to actually pay money for one. There I go judging what others are thinking. I wonder some times when I overlook something like this item, how many sales I have missed because of my judgements on the likes of others, thinking that if it does not interest me much, how can it excite anyone else. The dog puzzles are a good example of that thinking.

Dick

heppnerguy

11 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

$50 each? I am impressed. I think they are quite unique when I saw the pattern, but I really did not think people would be interested enough to actually pay money for one. There I go judging what others are thinking. I wonder some times when I overlook something like this item, how many sales I have missed because of my judgements on the likes of others, thinking that if it does not interest me much, how can it excite anyone else. The dog puzzles are a good example of that thinking.

Dick

heppnerguy

Yes, $50 each.  I am like you in the thought of "if it doesn't interest me, how can it excite anyone else."